ADVANCING THE LEGACY
- Share Your Story
Call us at (716) 883-0529. Visit our headquarters at 60 Hedley Place and bring pictures that we can copy. Use our website to upload video, email or write your story on our blog at roccbuffalo.org.
- Share Printed and Electronic Information with Others
Please share information with neighbors, friends & family in meetings or through email.
- Host an “I Remember” Get-Together
Invite your friends over for a chat and reminisce about when Humboldt Parkway was beautiful and why we need to restore it. Take phone/camera videos or camera still shots of the discussion and share the video file or jpegs with us.
We need your support and active engagement.
- Tie a Green Ribbon around a tree in your front yard.
- Place a Lawn Sign.
- Visit us at our “I Remember” Booth at the annual Juneteenth Festival.
- Use Social Media
Share your opinion and thoughts through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram. Tag us in your tweets and postings (@roccbuffalo). Use hashtags: #IRemember, #HumboldtParkway, #RestoreHumboldt, #ROCCBuffalo.
- Invite Us to Visit Your Group
- Call, Write, or Email The New York State Department of Transportation.
- Call, Write, or Email to your Elected Officials. Tell them to put the PARK back in Humboldt Parkway.