1. Share Your Story
Call us at (716) 883-0529. Visit our headquarters at 60 Hedley Place and bring pictures that we can copy. Use our website to upload video, email or write your story on our blog at roccbuffalo.org.
2. Share Printed and Electronic Information with Others
Please share information with neighbors, friends & family in meetings or through email.
3. Host an “I Remember” Get-Together
Invite your friends over for a chat and reminisce about when Humboldt Parkway was beautiful and why we need to restore it. Take phone/camera videos or camera still shots of the discussion and share the video file or jpegs with us.
We need your support and active engagement.
5. Use Social Media
Share your opinion and thoughts through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram. Tag us in your tweets and postings (@roccbuffalo). Use hashtags: #IRemember, #HumboldtParkway, #RestoreHumboldt, #ROCCBuffalo.
6. Invite Us to Visit Your Group
Please contact us at email@example.com or call (716) 883-0529 and ask us to be a part of your meeting or event.
7. Call, Write, or Email The New York State Department of Transportation.
New York State Department of Transportation Personnel
8. Call, Write, or Email to your Elected Officials. Tell them to put the PARK back in Humboldt Parkway.
City of Buffalo Elected Officials
Erie County Elected Officials
New York State Elected Officials
Federal Elected Officials